Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

 Today I'm celebrating the mothers in my life starting with my Mom, Dorothy, who is no longer living but whose lovely face keeps an eye on me here at my desk.  I learned so much from her and miss her every day.

Another mother to celebrate is Dan's Mom, Virginia.  Though in failing health and mental capacity she does remember me and says "Love you" at the close of telephone conversations.

The other mothers to celebrate are my three sisters.  From left to right, Bonnie, Suzie, Marie, Mom and me.

And last but not least my two daughters, Emily and Sarah.  Wonderful mothers to my four granddaughters.

Happy Mother's Day!


4 comments:

Tom said...

...lots of lovely ladies in your family, Happy Mother's Day, Marcia.

Barbara Rogers said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and all the other mothers!

Marcia LaRue said...

💐Happy Mother's Day, Marcia and your girls!! And to the ladies in here!

Vicki Lane said...

A wealth of mothers! I hope your M's Day was excellent!