Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

When You Read this Tuesday

 Writing on Monday and posting on Tuesday.

By the time you read this Winter Storm Sage will be upon us.



There will be lots of snow.

Here's how it looks on Monday - we have lots of dirty snow around.






I spotted these sprouts of daffodils and they will be buried by the new snowfall.


I just hope we don't lose power because our new woodstove has yet to be installed.

10 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Stay safe in the storm.

Anvilcloud said...

Sigh. We don’t have a big storm, but we are having snow, and I have to drive out of town in about a half hour.

Tom said...

...it has just started to snow here, 6" to 10" forecasted.

Barbara Rogers said...

My thoughts will be with you that all is safe and sound throughout the storm.

Bindu said...

This year, March brings a lot of snow!

Ana Dunk said...

I live in SE Michigan and just survived an 11inch snowfall a few weeks ago with many 100,000's of people losing power for days on end. That part of it lasted far longer than the actual snow on the ground, so I commiserate with you on your impending storm. Hopefully your electrical infrastructure is better than ours. People are protesting about rates going up, largest profits in history for the electric provider, and yet, the company is cutting workers hours, laying off and in general letting the stockholders reap the benefits.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope it's not as bad as predicted! Take care! I know you are always prepared so you'll do great!

Vicki Lane said...

Here's hoping you have power still.

acorn hollow said...

I think you are going to get more than we are we have 4 inches right now in the Plymouth area. The wind is just starting
Cathy

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

By now, you will have received a lot of new, clean snow to cover all that dirty and melting snow, Marcia. We're getting it here in Nashua, NH, as well. We were going to do a several days road trip to Norwich, VT, leaving today but cancelled this morning when we saw the weather. The reservation folks at the Norwich Inn were were nice and there was no problem with our rescheduling the visit until next week, when hopefully the weather will be better. Ironically, it was not snowing there, only raining.