Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, March 13, 2023

More Quadruplets

 Remember my amaryllis that I shared last week and the lovely four blossoms from the long stalk? Well, the short stalk that was just opening

produced four blossoms as well.


Even the blossoms on top that are now fading still have beauty.




It has been a grand gift.  I hope I can manage a repeat performance next year.


7 comments:

Tom said...

...I have a huge one, but I never seem to do well carrying them over.

Anvilcloud said...

That is an awesome specimen.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are gorgeous! They are blooming in flower beds here right now. I remember being shocked that they grew outside here in Florida. Your blooms are so big and pretty!

Barbara Rogers said...

These are definitely a keeper!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Really lovely! I hope you have a good week! See you again soon.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

The amaryllis I had several years ago was never as grand in blooming as the one you have shown.

Fun60 said...

You must have fed it well. My mum had the knack with the amarylis and would get numerous blooms from one bulb. I never managed it.