Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, March 3, 2023

More Signs to Laugh At

 










I Googled Indian Hills Community Center and discovered it's in Colorado.  Here's the backstory to the punny signs.

Thanks, Marilyn for sending these to me.

9 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I do come across these here and there, and I like that I now know the story behind them. Have a good weekend.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Every one of them is both clever and funny.

Tom said...

...Vince the Sign Guy is a hoot.

Vicki Lane said...

Good ones!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Those are great!

Barbara Rogers said...

oh goodie, afternoon chuckles galore!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I had heard of this guy and the signs before, but a good laugh is always good, thanks Marcia.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Ah, funny!

Kay said...

These are hilarious!!!