Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Found Photos

 I took these photos back at the end of December and forgot about them.  This is the birdfeeder off our deck in the side yard. Here are a few of the visiting feathered friends on that day.










Apologies for the poor focusing.  Can't blame the camera - it's got to be my poor photographic skills.

The above assortment are the occasional visitors.  The regulars, the titmouse, the chickadee and the nuthatches are too quick to get photos taken.

6 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I envy you those Evening Grosbeaks, but I expect to see them at Algonquin Provincial Park this weekend.

Tom said...

...I wish that my photos were focused better.

Anvilcloud said...

Squirrels and mice put an end to our bird feeders, so good for you.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh that last bird is gorgeous! I have never seen one of those. Love bird photos with a snowy background!

Anonymous said...

I think our new phone cameras focus fine, especially if a pause for a second or two before I take the picture, but I find when I take a picture through the screen that is on my window it always looks out of focus.

Fun60 said...

The feeders are attracting a good variety of birds.