Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Mystery Photo

 


Can you guess what this is?

Scroll down for reveal.















Snow sliding off barn roof.  Lots came off on Monday with the sun on the metal roof.  Tuesday as I write this more snow and only this avalanche waiting to slide off.


Now I must go out and open the barn door to get more sunflower seeds for the birds.  Forecast is for snow all day today, Tuesday, and more snow on the way the rest of the week.

6 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I wouldn't want to be standing under that snow when ir slides off the roof.

Anvilcloud said...

Nice little puzzle. I am not sure what our forecast is at the moment, but the kids had a snow day yesterday.

Tom said...

...I have snow bars on my barn roof.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I remember being ambushed by something like that when I worked on a farm. Amazing how much of it found its way down my neck!

Vicki Lane said...

Yikes! Snow!

I'll gladly send you some of the Van Sion bulbs if you remind me in September when it would be a good time to dig them.

Barbara Rogers said...

That roof did accumulate a bit, and is easy to warm with the sunshine. Glad nobody got dumped on!