Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

More Snow

 


A dear friend sent this to me for my birthday.  She made it for me.  I have it in the window though it could hang.

How appropriate as we await another snow storm at the end of this week.  This one could involve heavy rain too.  I'm sure you've seen the warnings about storm Eliot - the bomb cyclone.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...we may not have a white Christmas, it's iffy.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

No chance of snow for Christmas here apparently, though maybe a little up in Scotland.

Deb J. in Utah said...

That's a lovely gift. More snow expected here later today, and we will be traveling to our daughter's house. Stay warm and safe and have a very Merry Christmas!

Barbara Rogers said...

Love your handcrafted saying...hope the weather isn't too troubling for your celebrations.

Fun60 said...

What a lovely present.

Anvilcloud said...

We are also expecting more snow but a from a different system than yours, I believe.

Faith said...

here in the Cap Region of NYS we are supposed to hit 55 degrees on Friday with 100% chance of rain. To the north/central region they are supposed to have blizzard like conditions! GOOD LUCK, stay safe, Merry Christmas and Happy birthday (mine was the 9th and my youngest girl is today...when was yours??)

Stewart M said...

Not much chance of snow at my place, although believe it or not, there was snow in out highlands about 3 weeks ago! Summer? Maybe not yet.

Hope all is well.

SM

David M. Gascoigne, said...

We too are a expecting a major storm. We will all hunker down together!