Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, December 22, 2022

Wednesday's Walk

 Wednesday we stuck to a road and walked only a half hour out and half hour back.  Then we headed to one of the group's new condo apartment for a cookie exchange.

At that house was our turn around point.

We then walked back in silence for 10 minutes, something we've been doing on most of the walks because this is a really chatty group.


Didn't notice this brook on our way out but captured it on our return.


Here's the spread of cookies.



3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

What a great idea, whet your appetites by walking a bit, munch, then walk another bit or so. Sounds lovely, and I do like hearing about the silent portion too.

Anvilcloud said...

An hour walk is plenty for most and too much for me. While cookie exchanges are great in many ways, we seemed to have been left with the crumbs at times. 😀

Fun60 said...

Sounds like the perfect walk. Merry Christmas to you both.