Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Visit to Farm Up the Road

 It's been over a week ago that I accompanied the two granddaughters on a visit to the farm up the road. Granddaughter #1 used my camera to take these photos.

Goats.





Sheep in pen one has three lambs.  Don't know if others expecting too.










Young cattle.




When we got back and downloaded the photos she played around with the exposure.









Here's the  8 year old photographer at work.



9 comments:

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Some excellent photos. Always fun to visit the animals.

Tom said...

...it's springtime on the farm.

Barbara Rogers said...

Wow, I'm amazed at these great animal photos! Good job there by learning photographer.

Anvilcloud said...

How sweet. Danica has my old camera but has lost her interest. Phones are easy, and besides that, she is a teenager. 😇

acorn hollow said...

for 8 she did a pretty good job! fun outing
cathy

Vicki Lane said...

Wonderful pictures! Love the spotty-faced cow critter.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looks like you and the granddaughters had a fun outing and the aspiring photographer did well with the animal pics too.

Cynthia said...

All that new life! Your granddaughter must just love visiting all those cute babies.

Fun60 said...

Your granddaughter has an eye for a good photo.