Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

That TIme of Year

Time again for pussy willows on the kitchen window sill. 



Time for decorating Ukrainian style. I did this one at church last week.


Here's a bowl of Pysanka eggs from years past.


And time for the only Easter Bunny I have in another window.


6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Those eggs are impressive.

Tom said...

...the eggs are beautiful.

Barbara Rogers said...

Beautiful hand work on those eggs. And I went Awe when I saw your little bunny!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

The eggs are beautiful, Marcia, but admittedly that looks-like-vintage bunny was my favorite in this post.

Vicki Lane said...

I love the eggs! And we have a few bunnies here and there in the house too.

Fun60 said...

The eggs are very decorative. A great addition to a room.