Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Sent to me by my oldest brother who I got to see last weekend for the first time since Nov. 2019. 




***

I've been MIA in commenting on your blogs.  We were gone for 5 days visiting family in Virginia and now are just getting back to normal life though tending to needs of granddaughters as daughter recovers from surgery on her collar bone and son in law tries to work and manage the household.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...people are crazy!

Cynthia said...

I hope your daughter’s family recovers quickly from their injures and inconveniences from the accident.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Sounds like you have been busy helping your family when they need you most. So glad you got to see your brother. Have a good weekend.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

As they say in Yorkshire: "There's nowt so queer as folks".
Surgery on a collarbone sounds painful - wishing her a speedy recovery.

Fun60 said...

Family matters alwayscome first. Hope your daughter makes a speedy recovery.

Anvilcloud said...

You’ve been doing good deeds.
I like the graphic. It shows how ridiculous it has been. We all know this, but on it goes

acorn hollow said...

that quote little quote is so right we don't mind doing all those things. I still wear a mask in public I do not care what anyone thinks. Besides not having covid I haven't had a cold, or any stomach bugs which suites me just fine,
Cathy

Vicki Lane said...

I continue to be astounded at the ridiculous reaction of many on being asked to mask.

Kay said...

Isn't this the absolute truth about people who complain about wearing a simple mask so other people do not get infected and possibly die?

Welcome back! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate to deal with right now.