Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, March 11, 2022

New Grand Dog

Heard of a Cavapoo?  It's a cross between poodle and Cavalier King Charles spaniel.

There is one now at my daughter's home and Dan has labeled it our "grand dog". 

She's definitely not grand size-wise.  She weighs less than granddaughter #4 who is one month old this week.

We brought grand dog to her new home on Thursday.  Everyone is in love with her.



10 comments:

Tom said...

...cute little mutt!

acorn hollow said...

She looks pretty sweet.
Cahty

Anvilcloud said...

I know the cavaliers, so this breed should be sweet. Is it an emerging breed, or just one of those things?

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Not familiar with the breed, Marcia, but this puppy is sure darn cute. Hope everyone is recovering well as evidenced by the sling in the photo. Do let us know the puppy's name when it's decided.

Barbara Rogers said...

Just last month I did meet a bit older Cava-poo on a walk. They are a bit expensive but good for folks with allergies...and oh so cute!!

Marcia LaRue said...

OMG ... She is adorable! Thanks for sharing the picture!!

Fun60 said...

She is a real looker. How adorable.

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness! She couldn’t be cuter. What fun for your grandchildren to grow up with.

Kay said...

Oh my gosh! She is absolutely precious! I love the soft curly hair.

Vicki Lane said...

What a cutie!