Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

New Distraction





No regular piece shapes.  I thought it would make it easier to find the piece I needed but not so. I'll be doing this one for weeks.

 

10 comments:

acorn hollow said...

My husband is the puzzle person in this house. I work at a books store and we sell White Mountain puzzles which he loves. I look at all those pieces and head to my rug hooking room.
Cathy

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love the puzzle. Just beautiful. I need to start another puzzle. I enjoy them. Have a great day.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I do a daily puzzle on my IPAD and love it. This one looks like fun...where's my glasses! heehee! Hugs!

Marcia LaRue said...

A neighbor and I work on puzzles most every day and we enjoy (for the most part) the puzzles with crazy shaped pieces! We have worked any number of them!

Barbara Rogers said...

What a wonderful pursuit! I love doing puzzles, but have other things higher on my to-do-list! Enjoy it for me!

Fun60 said...

I love doing jigsaws and usually do one about this time. This one looks interesting with the odd shaped pieces. I think that would make it harder.

Cynthia said...

Oh, that’s a beaut! I don’t like to do the ones with irregular pieces and I avoid buying them anymore.

Tom said...

...since I have very little patience puzzles aren't fun for me.

Anvilcloud said...

I am puzzled why people do ... um ... puzzles. 😁

Kay said...

That looks like a beautiful puzzle. I don't think I've seen pieces like those before. Very unusual.