Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, October 8, 2021

Fond Memories

 Two years ago at this time we were in Barcelona, Spain spending two wonderful weeks exploring the surroundings and sampling the food.  Oh, to be able to travel again.  I keep planning trips in my head but can't get any farther than that.

Here are some photos from that trip.












I posted more about food HERE








Above from trip to Terragona - for more here's a post I did on that day trip









More on Sagrada Familia HERE










You can also search Spain on my search bar below to see the other posts.

I'd like to go to Ireland, Provence, Southern Spain, or return to London.  All I would do with UnTours again.  I'm crossing my fingers that it can happen in 2022.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...with travel more difficult, looking back on past trips is a delight.

Deb J. in Utah said...

What lovely memories of a great trip. I am sure that we will all be able to travel more again soon! Have a good weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How fabulous! I would love to spend time at the beach but that's probably not going to happen this year. I'm glad we've done so much and have neat photos to enjoy!

Vicki Lane said...

Oh, that food! Amazing!

Cynthia said...

Us, too! Thank goodness we have the memories and photos of those adventures to keep us going, right?!!

Barbara Rogers said...

Fond memories of your trip! I do hope you can travel again soon.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Spain is one of the countries we would also like to visit (one day). Thanks for sharing thee memories of your past trip. The foods and the locales looked delicious and wonderful.

Anvilcloud said...

That looks memorable. You'll always have that.

Kay said...

What fun to see your photos. It brought back such lovely memories. I loved seeing your photo of Tarragona Roman Circus and Montserrat.