Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, January 10, 2021

"Transfer of Power"

 I've shared sermons from Asbury First Methodist before in the days before and after the election.  At this critical time here is another powerful one to watch.


Here is the LINK.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Oh wow! Good for him. I hope his parishioners all appreciate him.

Tom said...

...the Rev. Stephen Cady is a breath of fresh air in Rochester, NY and beyond. Thanks for sharing.

Hana Campbell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.