Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, October 26, 2020

Some Laughs. I Know I Need Them!

 







Thanks to my friend, Marilyn for sharing these.  They came at a good time.  I was really depressed on Sunday afternoon thinking about the election and having the fear that tRump wins or calls out his goons or ...

8 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Keep on colouring. :)

Tom said...

...thanks for the smiles.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Thanks for those. Somehow the Air And Space museum appeals to me.

Margaret said...

Those Vienna sausages in jello, OH MY! :)

Cynthia said...

We all need a laugh right now.

Barbara Rogers said...

I agree...thanks so much for the chuckles. You know who just got confirmed by the Senate to the Supreme Court. A sad moment for many of us. I need either a laugh or lots of booze that won't have any consequences on my body. And I don't have any in the house, in case I forget that there are always consequences on my bod from drinking. Phoey!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are pretty funny! We all feel like we've done time this year! Hugs!

Kay said...

Oh thank you for this, Marcia. I'm feeling apprehensive too. These bits of laughter certainly helped to lighten the mood.