Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Vote the Bully Out of Office.


 No name calling, no body shaming, no bullying. Whether it’s in the school yard or the White House we won’t tolerate it. Our daughters deserve respect.


View the video HERE.


One week to go.  I'm praying every day that Joe Biden wins.  But fear still creeps in.

If you haven't voted yet, please make a plan to do so today!

11 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Fingers crossed.

Tom said...

...calling hima bully is being kind.

Marcia LaRue said...

I am just appalled that McConnell pushed through Coney Barrett last night ... Well, it just means that Joe and Kamala will have to increase the number of Justices on the SC and seat 2 Democrats ... Thank goodness they can actually do that!
I received my ballot on the 15th, filled it out and went to our County offices and dropped it in the Ballot Box ... straight Democrat ticket ... ✔

Fun60 said...

With just one week to go I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Margaret said...

I'm scared too. More like terrified. I'm also apprehensive about our state gubernatorial race.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

It's not really for me to comment on matters in another nation, but I have yet to hear of any redeeming qualities in the man.

Cynthia said...

Done! ...and now we wait.

Kay said...

I've read several articles that Joe Biden winning is NOT in the bag. There are too many "shy" Trumpers out there who don't want to admit who they're voting for. AND there's a lot of polling places in the swing state of Iowa that's closed from COVID. Republicans are really making it hard for Democrats to vote. Many places that are known to be Democratic strongholds are being targeted to make it harder to vote. I won't feel easy until all the votes are counted.

Rajani Rehana said...

Fabulous blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Lynda said...

Voted BLUE all the way. Now the wait for Election Day and the official count. I don’t know, at this point, how I could stand four more years....