Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Tracking Covid-19 Cases

I added a sidebar to track the numbers of new cases in Howard County where I live.  I was initially relying on a local paper but its numbers were inflated compared to The Washington Post so I'm using the Post as my source from now on.

Maryland recorded its first death from the virus today.  It won't be the last.
Update: since I originally posted new numbers came out.  My county doubled overnight and now stands at 16 cases one of whom is a 5 year old child.

So here's a bit of humor unrelated to these times or maybe not.  We all may be getting that tour.


4 comments:

Tom said...

...I love the cartoon, stay safe during the Trump Virus.

Kay said...

That’s a hilarious cartoon. We needed something light to lift our spirits. Thank you. Please stay safe. I’ve never seen my son this concerned, and he’s usually very calm about diseases having been in the Peace Corps and in medical research.

Gemma's person said...

Peace to you. Introspection and love can help us through this.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Everyone can do with a laugh at this time. Stay safe.