Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

From the Files - 13

This is an occasional posting to savor the moments from past travels.

2016 River Cruise plus Helsinki before and Munich after.

The subject is food.

The open air market on the water in Helsinki.



The glass enclosed market in Helsinki.



My lunch there.





Lunch in Helsinki.




Marketplace in Budapest.


Snack in Vienna.



Lunch in Cresky Krumlov, Czech Republic




Lunch in Landsberg, Germany




2 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

I am glad I just had my lunch otherwise your photographs would have made me hungry! Great trip.

Tom said...

...I just had lunch, but now you have made me hungry.