Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, March 11, 2019

From the Files - 3

This is an occasional posting to savor the moments from past travels.

Two weeks in Scotland in 2017.  Some favorite vistas.

Loch Ness


Fields.


Framed 


Distant monument to a hero.

3 comments:

Tom said...

...I could look at these over and over again.

Fun60 said...

You were lucky with the weather. Not a hint of mist in those beautiful photos.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Yes I also like looking back over my previous adventures and thee shots are superb