Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

2020 Campaign

It's early and there are lots of candidates but this one's message and forward thinking has caught my attention.

You may want to check him out too.



Here's his website.

CNN has lots of clips from a recent town hall meeting.

Finally Jennifer Rubin in the Washington Post wrote this column about him. Read it here.

2 comments:

Tom said...

...all I want in a candidate is someone who can beat Donny!

Cynthia said...

I agree, Tom! I’ll be checking on this guy on your recommendation, Marcia.