Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, November 16, 2018

Vexed

... with Blogger.

Now the problem is that I can't see my sidebar unless I sign out of Blogger and sign back in.

What gives?


11/17 - Issue seems to have resolved itself.

4 comments:

Tom said...

beats me. I love my format, perhaps you have to try something different.

Silver in AZ said...

No clue. But I've moved from Blogger this week to wordpress.com. And I'm loving it. Good luck!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Spmetimes I ind bloggers has little blips but usually in a few days it corrects them that is what I am found but iit is frustrating. .Have a lovely weekend

Betsy Banks Adams said...

That's one I haven't heard of.... Hope someone can help you... Sorry.

Hugs,
Betsy