Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Baking

It's that time of year when lots of baking happens.


We have a granddaughter here this weekend so I knew that baking would be out of the question.  I baked these two apple pies on Wednesday and delivered them to friends on Thursday.  Dan was the driver for me because of the snow.


I was going to bake another pie today, Saturday, but realized that I better plan to take cookies to the church Thanksgiving potluck instead. 

Baked these oatmeal almond chocolate chip cookies on Wednesday as well.


Next week I'll be making two pumpkin pies to take to the family Thanksgiving gathering on Thursday.

Then it's on to baking cookies for Christmas!

2 comments:

Tom said...

...it must smell great there!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

All looks delicious even through it will put a few pounds on.