Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, November 19, 2018

A Lovely Weekend

We had our youngest granddaughter here this past weekend.

16 months old and learning to walk.


She knows right where the toys and the books are.


She likes to play "Hoot Owl" with us.

Looking forward to having the other two granddaughters visit after Christmas along with daughter and son in law.

2 comments:

Tom said...

...what a joy!

trav4adventures said...

Awww....what a cutie! We have 5 grandkids, from age 10 to 1 1/2 years. We enjoy each minute with them (well, MOST of the minutes!)

~~Cheryl Ann~~
Southern California