Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

No Takers for the Owl House

In the Fall of 2013 I purchased an owl nesting box. [Read about that here.]

In November I had someone put it up in the sycamore tree that borders our driveway. [Read about that here.] 
I thought it was well sited for owls, but I've had no occupants.


It sits vacant.  Not even evidence of a squirrel taken up residence.


No chance it can be moved.  It will be there until it falls apart and tumbles to the ground.

2 comments:

Tom said...

put up a free rent sign and see what happens

doodles n daydreams said...

well it can't be for lack of a view...

Diana