Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, December 28, 2012

My Agatha Christie Reading Challenge

I picked up an Agatha Christie book last January after many years of not reading such and was enthralled again by her writing style and ability to stump the reader.  I challenged myself to read first all of the Miss Marple series which I did and duly noted here.  Then in May I started in on the Hercule Poirot series going in order better than I did with the former and duly noted here.  

I've just finished the third to last in that series and I have the last two checked out waiting to be read, hopefully before the close of this year.  That will leave only 32 more books of Christie's to be read in 2013 and I will have completed my challenge!

If you are a fan of mysteries I highly recommend these books to you!

1/1/2013 - I did it.  I finished the last two books before the New Year rang in.

1 comment:

Jenny Rottinger said...

Congratulations on the achievement! I've read most of her books and liked many of them though definitely not all. I rarely have time to read these days - only in winter mostly as the rest of the year garden takes up too much time but I do enjoy a good book once in a while.