Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SNOW!

It's unusual for Maryland to have snow in December but lucky for us we had it on Christmas Eve and then again today.

The birds are in a feeding frenzy as a result.



























Joining Wild Bird Wednesday.

11 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful, Marcia... I would love to see some snow here. We have gotten tons of FOG --and lots and lots of RAIN... So far, that's it. However, it's getting colder and colder here.... Brrrrr..

Enjoy your week.
Hugs,
Betsy

Mary Ann said...

Better put some more suet out! Love the bird pictures.

Patricia said...

Lovely photos and those birds seem too delicate to be in such cold.... You can tell I am a "west coast" gal!

jeanlivingsimple said...

Don't you love how Cardinals look in the snow?

Anonymous said...

Lovely snowfall pics.

Marcia said...

It turned to rain mid day and now is a slushy mess. Didn't go out at all.

Marcia said...

They are quite hardy but I did throw out extra seed.

Marcia said...

I did my best to catch them but they were constantly on the move.

Marcia said...

Thank you for stopping by.

Stewart M said...

Great set of feeder birds - my attempt to get birds round a feeder has failed totally! Maybe next winter!

Cheers and thanks for linking to WBW.

Stewart M - Melbourne.

Unknown said...

Great selection !! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.