Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Hiatus

It's that time of year when there's so much going on inside but little happening outside, that I find myself at a loss at what to post here.  Time for a hiatus!  
But if you are just finding my blog and want to start at the beginning here's a link to my first blog and you can read from there.  Also check out some of the popular posts in the sidebar or visit some of the blogs I like to read that are listed there as well.

Happy Holidays - Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year - to you and yours.  See you again in 2013!

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Have a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas, Marcia... We will be taking several blog breaks between now and 2013 also.
Hugs,
Betsy

HolleyGarden said...

I am always so thankful that the holidays come around the down time in the garden! Have a nice hiatus, and a wonderful Christmas and New Year!