Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Inaugural Blog

This is the inaugural post of this blog. I'm a novice at this but I intend to focus on three things primarily: birds - what I see in my yard; blooms - the triumphs and trials of gardening in a woodland setting; and books - what I read that others may enjoy. The ETC. part of my blog title is for anything else that I feel like sharing.

1 comment:

browneyes said...

maybe the etc. can cover the other myriad of living things around the house: bullfrogs, Bambi, bunnies, bugs, butterflies, bold gold fish... i'm sure you'll think of even more though.

i look forward to reading this when i'm on the other side of the world : )

love,
sarah