Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Harvest Monday

Look what I got out of the vegetable garden on Saturday: young mesclun, some spinach and three carrots for a nice salad for Sarah to take to a friend's house for dinner.  See other harvests at Daphne's Dandelions.

3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Friend, I cannot believe (I say this every time I see your veggies) that you are still getting such good-looking veggies THIS time of year.

We have a big front coming through here today (TONS of wind) --and it's gonna get cold tonight. We had to rescue some of the container roses from the high winds early this morning. Guess it's time to get them into the garage for the winter!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Bee Girl said...

Looks like the perfect salad to me! Congrats!

nutmeg gardener said...

What beautiful salad greens!