Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Harvest Monday


It's the week of the peppers. Tomato harvest has slowed way down. there are more blooms on the Goldie so I'm hopeful for some more into September but as the sun moves farther south my vegetable garden is shaded more and more each day.



Cucumbers are still producing. They love the fence location this year.

See other harvest at the host Daphne's Dandelions.

2 comments:

wilderness said...

Nice harvest. Was surprised to see you here this morning. Hope you are having a great vacation.

Robin said...

Great harvest Marcia!! I hope that you are having a great vacation with your family! Enjoy your week!