Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW

View from my study window towards the pond and driveway beyond.
View from the bedroom looking at the great room. Compost bin is there buried in snow.
View for the bedroom looking over perennial garden towards the glen.

1 comment:

Dan said...

We still have no snow here. A low pressure system kept this storm to the east of Southern Ontario. It is however extremely cold for this time of year being just 12f today. Rather deceiving to look at out the window.