Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, May 3, 2024

Sick!

 Somewhere, somehow I caught a cold.  It started Monday afternoon with a tickle in my throat but has gotten progressively worse.  Coughing, sneezing, runny nose - in other words the works!

The most disappointing part of this is the weather is lovely outside but I don't feel like being out in it.

Back to my book or a nap or both.  Currently reading The Women by Kristin Hannah.

7 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

I hope it's son over. For me, sleep is always the best medicine for a cold.

Anvilcloud said...

Books and naps help.

Tom said...

...take care and be well soon.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I hope you're soon feeling better.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Rest is probably the best thing.

acorn hollow said...

I hope you feel better soon. I just finished that book a good one!
Cathy

Fun60 said...

Hope you are back to normal before too long.