Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, March 1, 2024

WORDLE Success

I play WORDLE with my siblings.  We take turns suggesting the start word. Of late I have been suggesting IMAGE as the start word.

Yesterday morning my brother suggested it. He wrote:

And guess what?  It was the word!



I have had two other start words, EARTH and ROUTE, that ended up being the word but unfortunately we didn't start with those words on their day.

Now I'm going to lobby for CLAIM.




 

8 comments:

Tom said...

...my Sweetie got this in 3!

Sue said...

I got it in six ... phew!!

The only time I chose an alternative start word, my usual one was THE word. :-(

David M. Gascoigne, said...

We do Wordle every day.i have just returned from Cuba but I have no doubt Miriam did it while I was gone.




Anvilcloud said...

We don't all start with the same word. It just would seem competitive to me. So, all do our own thing and post our results. I never know what the others start with. I usually begin with soare and often follow it up with unity. It takes care of all of the vowels as well as 4 highly used consonants.

acorn hollow said...

I play for myself and I always start with Suite lots of vowels. I have not had it on the first try yet.
Cathy

Jeanne said...

I use RAISE

Fun60 said...

I have to do Wordle before I get up each day. My daily brain exercises. I always start with HOUSE followed by TRAIL and then usually get it on my next go. I then carry on doing the othe NYT puzzles: mini crossword, connections etc.

Kay said...

It took me 3 to get that word.
I play it everyday with my kids in Chicago and South Asia. Took me 4 today.
I always use ADIEU and STORY.