Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, July 31, 2023

Flowers of Summer

In no particular order since Blogger likes to mix them up.


























Did you see any critters in any of the photos?

By the way I'm taking an August hiatus from writing blogs but I have scheduled A Laugh a Day for all month.  I'll still visit and comment on your blogs though when I can.


9 comments:

Tom said...

...what delights.

Anvilcloud said...

It's looking darn fine there.
Happy August to you.

Barbara Rogers said...

Will miss your posts and beautiful garden flowers. Yep, I was planning to comment on the polinators you're feeding! Have a restful time without blogging! See ya in the funnies!

Vicki Lane said...

Love seeing bees and butterflies and hummers! Was that as sphinx moth?

Happy August!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful flowers! Enjoy your break and the last month of summer.

Kay said...

Oh wow! I'm so impressed! All your blooms are so gorgeous!
Thank you for your reminder about Airbnbs. We had reserved one 5 years ago and something went wrong so we were actually given funds to stay at a hotel. We ended up at that MyStay Omori and liked it for the convenience. But perhaps we'll try again someday.

Kay said...

And thank you for your visit, Marcia. :-)

Fun60 said...

The amount of flowers on your plants is very impressive. What green fingers you have.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Mixed up or in sequence, they all look great.