Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Saturday Morning

 


Few shadows from the trees as the leaves are still tiny, but at 8:30 am it is above 60º.

Come and sit for a spell!

The header above shows the newly opened tulips planted in Fall of 2020 by my daughter when she learned we'd purchased this house.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...the weather is beautiful here for the weekend.

Frugally challenged said...

That looks a very tempting place to sit. Thanks for the invitation.

Vicki Lane said...

What beautiful tulips! And the porch is so inviting.

Fun60 said...

That's a perfect place to sit in the spring sunshine and enjoy those beautiful tulips.

Barbara Rogers said...

Both photos are so beautiful!

Kay said...

Yay for spring! I can imagine how euphoric you must be feeling. Spring was always my favorite season in Illinois.

Kay said...

How exciting to see your tulips blooming!

Anvilcloud said...

Most of our tulips opened today. Tulip time has arrived.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It was sitting outside weather here too yesterday. Your daughter bought exactly the right gift, didn't she? You will enjoy those tulips year after year.