Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Our Snow Measuring Device

 

I think we got 18 inches judging by the picnic table - our snow measuring device.



And look at our snow pile from the plowing of the driveway.  

More snow coming tomorrow sometime.


6 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I think many of us have similar snow-measuring devices!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Wow, you did get way more snow than here in Nashua, NH. While there only appeared to be a couple of inches from out apt window view, yesterday’s walk in the nearby park was in about 4-5 inches. Our forecast is for snow later today, then a changeover to rain on Thursday.

Anvilcloud said...

We seem to be expecting the same storm today and tomorrow.

Barbara Rogers said...

It does look pretty, for a while. I'm sorry to not see it, but not at all sorry to not manage it! Rain here today.

Latane Barton said...

That snow is a winter wonderland. I wouldn't mind a bit myself but not that MUCH... Stay warm and stay well. Hugs.

Kay said...

Oh my gosh! That IS a lot of snow!!! My daughter says it's hitting her too in Chicago.