Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Art Work

 Granddaughter #3 loves to draw and at 5 1/2 she's making progress.

Here are two of her masterpieces that I display.


Not sure who is depicted here, maybe a prince and a princess.


The one above from left to right depicts the artist, her sister who turns one next month, her mommy and her daddy.  The family used this as their Christmas card this year.

7 comments:

Tom said...

...children's artwork is fresh and wonderful.

Anvilcloud said...

Good job and a good idea for a Christmas card.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! I love their pretty eyes and eyelashes!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

She is quite the budding artist and sweet that her family used it as their holiday card, a nice touch.

Barbara Rogers said...

Great that she's depicting people in her very own way. She hasn't been influenced by other children's stick people...or if she has, she uses it to show how tall her father is!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Better get her to sign a painting now. She is obviously destined for great things.

Cynthia said...

Cute! I’m wondering what the black asterisks are. I’m sure she has an explanation!