Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, January 19, 2023

One Year ago

 







Can you believe I'm missing snow?  Only white on the ground is from the biggest piles from our snows in December.  Grass is green.

But look at this forecast.


There's hope.



8 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Yes, there certainly is hope, Marcia, and possibly we will get some of that white stuff too. But, then we didn't have as much as shown in your photos from last year (sigh) and I too am missing it.

Vicki Lane said...

The snow does make for pretty pictures. Your yellow house shines in it!

Deb J. in Utah said...

We have plenty of snow here in Utah this winter, which is so good for our snowpack and drought conditions. We are up to 200% of normal snowpack and very thankful for it all! I love the pictures of your bright and pretty yellow house!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Here in southern Ontario we are missing snow too.

Tom said...

...I'm still waiting for snow, but I don't want it in April.

acorn hollow said...

Nope we didn't get what they predicted this time just a few inches.
cathy

Barbara Rogers said...

Hope your snow comes soon.

Anvilcloud said...

Easter Ontario has plenty of snow. We seldom don’t in January.