Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Last of the Christmas Photos

 Bitter cold here this morning.  I passed on joining the walk since it's only 6º as I write this.

Did have these photos from December to share.

This light show is installed every year at the La Salette Shrine in Enfield, NH.

The whole hillside is covered with lights but unlike other light shows where you drive or walk through this is just for viewing from afar.









It was still impressive.  The granddaughters loved it and the hot cocoa we had afterward.

Christmas done for another year.

5 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Pretty!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

A very impressive light show - and well photographed too.

Tom said...

..we were cold, but not as cold as you! Take care and stay warm and well.

Barbara Rogers said...

A very pretty light show. Staying in a warm car, and then cocoa, are the way to see the lights.

Anvilcloud said...

It’s an impressive and extensive display.