Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

White Christmas Coming!

 

We had snow on Sunday evening!

More predicted for later this week.

Our green barn stands out.

A White Christmas it will be!


9 comments:

Tom said...

...beautiful, but it's still iffy for us. Enjoy!!!

Frugally challenged said...

that looks idyllic!

Anvilcloud said...

We had the same weather as you and are expecting the same new snowfall as you. But I don’t have a picturesque barn nearby to photograph. It looks great.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Looks like a picture-perfect white Christmas!

acorn hollow said...

Looks like we got the same amount of snow as you on Sunday. Yes they keep saying plowable snow. Fine by me as long as I don't have to drive in it.
Cathy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It looks magical! Merry Christmas!

Barbara Rogers said...

THat looks so nice, and I hope the next snow isn't too disrupting. The news is always making it sound so awful...this big storm and all that.

Cynthia said...

So pretty! I miss snow, but then again I am also very happy that I don’t have to keep the driveway shoveled!

Latane Barton said...

Oh my goodness... that church reminds me of the one in Vermont where my daughter got married. It was July then but I bet in the wintertime it looked very similiar