Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Guests

 We had friends from MD visit for three nights this past week.

We took them to some of the usual highlights:


Cornish-Windsor Bridge

St. Gaudens National Site

and a new spot the Sugar River Rail Trail.


Now we have a four legged "granddog" visiting.



8 comments:

Tom said...

...I love the bridge.

Anvilcloud said...

It must have been an enjoyable tour for them.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It’s been a good time to visit New England as the weather has cooperated and sure your friends enjoyed fhe tours.

Vicki Lane said...

Wonderful photos and what a cute dog!

Barbara Rogers said...

Great tour, and cute little dog!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Make sure you give them all a good time, including the dog.

Kay said...

What fun to have good friends visiting from Maryland! Now you've moved out of Maryland and so has my son and family.

Cynthia said...

Your grand dog is a cutie! You have lots of beautiful sights to show visitors. Hope you enjoyed your company.