Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Good News In NH

 The news from here is good.

Maggie Hassan beat out the election denier!

Representative Kuster was re-elected beating out the idiot.

The "Red" Wave didn't materialize!

How did it turn out in your part of the country?

6 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Happy to hear it! Happy that the Red Wave seems not to have been much of a wave.

Tom said...

...we had good news in New York too.

Ana Dunk said...

Same here in Michigan - most of our Democratic leaders especially Governor Whitmer were re-elected, beating out nay-sayers, far right wing crazies. I breathed a sigh of relief. Wonder how Dr. Oz feels, having been beaten by a "brain-damaged" opponent.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Utah is almost all red all the time. No surprise there at all. I was however, heartened that so many Trumpy candidates across the nation were defeated. J.D. Vance was a disappointment, but I am cautiously optimistic that the red nuts in Arizona will go down to defeat. I am so glad that the red wave was merely a trickle.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

The results were not quite as decisive as we might have hoped for but a while lot better than it might have been. Perhaps this will signal the end to Trump's grip on the party and a whole swathe of the electorate.

Anvilcloud said...

It was better than anticipated. So pleased about that.