Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, October 10, 2022

View from Here

 Going to and from church in Hanover, NH we were entranced by the fall colors. Photographs really can't capture it all but I did manage these pics on the way home with a stop first at Patch Farm for cider and cider doughnuts and the view west to Vermont.







8 comments:

Tom said...

...it looks to be at peak!

Anvilcloud said...

Who doesn’t love autumn foliage photos? We’ll be on the decline now or very soon.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You really do have fabulous color! WOW! You have to take the pics when you see it because it changes every day! Enjoy your week!

Barbara Rogers said...

What Tom said...peeking at peak! Such lovely colors. And then the clear blue skies! Thanks for sharing here!

Bonnie K said...

Fabulous pictures. Cider and cider donuts sounds devine.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Wow - so beautiful! This is truly my favorite time of the year!

Cynthia said...

I can’t think of a comment worthy of that colorful beauty! I would just sit on that front porch all day, soaking it in and getting nothing done!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You have indeed captured some beautiful and very colorful views, Marcia, which is why New England is so popular in this season…everywhere we look is full of such beauty.