Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Montreal Critters

We were surprised  by the wide variety of animals we saw at the Jardin Botanique de Montreal. 

Now granted some were human made animals but they were fun to spot nonetheless.
















5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

the Botanical Gardens have been there forever. I know that I was taken on at least one visit when I was a young boy, maybe 5ish.

Barbara Rogers said...

Great views of so many sculptural animals! A dragon by any other name? Dragon!

Vicki Lane said...

Quite a collection! I LOVE the porcupine.

Tom said...

...the porcupine is my favorite.

Bonnie K said...

I agree the porcupine is pretty cool. I do like the black squirrel with a notch out of his ear. It looks like a fun trip with lots to see.