Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Books Read

 It's been awhile since I've updated my Books Read 2022.  See link below.  I realized this when I entered my 50th book read in my journal.  I'm not reading as many books as I have in the past and I'm not sure why.

Anyway if you are a reader check out the list here or below.


And just for a chuckle here is one of several recently sent to me by my friend Marilyn.



8 comments:

Tom said...

...I alway wondered what it looked like from the Canadian side!

Terra said...

And now we know!

Deb J. in Utah said...

That picture is pretty funny. I have read about 55 books so far this year. Looking forward to seeing what you have been reading. See you again soon!

Deb J. in Utah said...

P.S. I looked at your books. I read the C.J. Box book a little while ago and quite liked it. I plan to read more of his books. How did you like the book?

Barbara Rogers said...

Loved seeing the list of books you've read. I've read a lot less this year too. Maybe enjoyed other things, is all I can think of. I read maybe a third of the books you've read. So there are so many others!!

Vicki Lane said...

I love the Canadian view! And am happy to see my books in such good company.

Fun60 said...

I liked looking through your reading list. Acouple of my favourite authors there with Anne Tyler and Jodi Picoult.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

In Canada we are always willing to get behind things!