Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, September 16, 2022

Fall Weather Report

 


Temperature this morning at 7:30!
Fall weather has arrived.
It is 62º in the house.  
With an oil furnace we want to hold off starting to heat the house as long as we can.

6 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Oh dear! But, I know that the cold weather is right around the corner where I live, too.

Barbara Rogers said...

Our nights are still in the 50s...nice sleeping with the window cracked a bit. Days up to high 70s still. And this wonderful low humidity which only seems to happen in the autumn. I love it!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Wow, you are having fall weather! It has cooled down a lot here as well, which feels great. We have only been getting into the 70s and 80s instead of up over 100. I hope you have a good weekend!

Kay said...

I always loved fall. I hope your winter is milder.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Time for an extra sweater. The furnace can wait for colder weather.

Anvilcloud said...

It’s a bit similar to my post this morning although I didn’t get into the the furnace game yet. I think we have a month or so to go before we relent.