Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, June 16, 2022

New Faces

 









Herb Garden on edge of deck is growing well. From bottom: lavender, sage, chives, savory, two types of parsley, basil tow plantings, thyme, lavender and walking onions.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...daylilies haven't made the scene here yet.

acorn hollow said...

looks wonderful
Cathy

Barbara Rogers said...

What lovely faces, amd herbs and tomatoes!

Anvilcloud said...

It sure looks like you know what you're doing.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It's so nice to be able to have fresh herbs growing. It's one of the things we miss as the herbs we have in pots by the windows are not as plentiful, but we have rosemary, basil and parsley and use them in cooking.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Looks like your garden is doing very well this year. :-)

Vicki Lane said...

Love the herb garden!! I'm guessing the white iris didn't make a bloom this year--or did I miss it>

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Some cheery faces to welcome to the garden!

Cynthia said...

Unusual petunias. I have some striped ones this year, bright pink and white. I remember when petunias were boring scraggly things but they seem to have some fun varieties lately.