Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Puzzle Done

 Completed on Wednesday of this week. This one took 2 1/2 weeks to complete with no help from anyone.  It's one a granddaughter picked out for me.  And it does glow in the dark sort of.


I have an assortment to choose from for the next one. Can't be out gardening yet so if I'm not reading I'm doing a puzzle for relaxation.


5 comments:

Tom said...

...good for you, this wouldn't be my idea of relaxation!

Fun60 said...

This looks very large. I love a jigsaw and find them very relaxing as well as compulsive.

Anvilcloud said...

You had a visit to fairy land with that puzzle. We once lived opposite townhouses of that name. They changed it. This was when ‘fairies’ had a certain connotation back in the old days when we were less inclusive

Marcia LaRue said...

I work on a puzzle most every afternoon ... a neighbor and I are the only ones on our floor to work on them. 750 pieces is as large as we go, but down in our Rec Room ... those folks do the larger ones!
Definitely relaxing for us!!

Cynthia said...

That looks hard! Lots of areas with similar colors.