Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, March 5, 2022

New Addition

 Three photos from our time in Buffalo.


Granddaughter #4 arrives home and I get to hold her with Dan and Granddaughter #3 looking on.




Granddaughter #3 is thrilled to be a big sister.


The whole family with babe at almost three weeks.

Faces are blurred at request of daughter.



7 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Happy times.

Tom said...

...a lovely addition.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family. That is so wonderful! So glad you could be part of the joy. :-)

DrumMajor said...

That's so sweet. Glad you got to visit. (As my OB/GYN Dad used to say about my Mom with new grandkids: "Her Granny Glands are all swollen up!" Have fun. Linda in Kansas

Cynthia said...

Aw, so cute!

Kay said...

I do the same blurring of my grandchildren too at the request of their parents.

I'm so happy for all of you, Marcia. It's wonderful to welcome a new loved one to the family.

1st Man said...

Wonderful wonderful! With all the madness in the world, it's wonderful to see beautiful things like this.

Congrats to all!